New Zealand Group of 6 Badges - No Lugs - no. 2
A group of 3 Cap badges, a Pin, a Collar and a shoulder title. All ideal for framing, as they have had all their lugs clipped/broken off... so would be great for displaying behind glass with medals or documents to a member of the unit (or just make a nice display).
They are as follows:
- 10th (North Otago) Infantry Regiment Cap Badge
- 1st (Canterbury) Infantry Regiment Collar badge (left when worn).
- Post WW2 New Zealand Regiment Cap Badge
- WW2 era Onwards Badge - sand cast, but with good detail and reinforcing bar behind.
- New Zealand Artillery Association pin badge - void type.
- Motorised or Mounted Transport Shoulder Title.
None are maker marked and sold as is.