New Zealand Group of Badges with NO Lugs - 11 Items
A groups of badges and one button of New Zealand Army insignia.
All original, but missing their lugs or fittings to back.
They are as follows:
- A Bi-metal 1st (Canterbury) Infantry Collar - no lugs and missing beak of crane
- A New Zealand Artillery Cap Badge - Both wire lugs have been clipped off at the back of the field gun.
- A anodised aluminium collar badge to the Royal New Zealand Army Education Corps - Missing both pins to back.
- A Cap or Collar badge (worn as either) to the NZ Rifle Brigade - Both lugs clipped off, with a J R Gaunt London plaque to base back.
- A Temporary Staff WW2 fern (also worn by other NZ Units), which is a collar. Both lugs have been clipped off.
- A right collar badge to the 7th (Wellington West Coast Rifles) Infantry Regiment. Both lugs to back have been clipped off.
- A 1930's/40's Royal NZ Artillery 17mm Brass button. Missing its fixed shank to back. Maker marked to Firmin London
- A Cast WW2 Onwards Cap badge - with stub of slider to behind crown.
- A brass NZ Medical Corps Collar badge. Both lugs have been clipped off. It has "New Zealand Medical Corps" to lower banner.
- A pair of NZ Onwards Collar badges - both have had their lugs clipped off.
Gathered from buying groups and lots of badges. Would suit to repair, but likewise idea to mount with medals, as with no lugs, there are no holes need for mounting the badges, and the frame is sealed.