New Zealand NZ Ordnance Corps Cap Badge - Mayer & Keane, Wellington
A single piece, gilt brass cap badge to the New Zealand Ordnance Corps.
First worn from 1916 in France, this badge dates from around WW2 as it has thick copper wire lugs to back and is locally made and marked to "M & K, W" or Mayer and Keane of Wellington, NZ (right lower banner when viewed from the back).
Some polishing to front, esp on the wheels of the three guns.
To back, both looped lugs are original and firm, with traces of old polish in the detail.